MARSHALL COUNTY REGISTER OF DEEDS INFORMATION
Update from the Marshall County Register of Deeds
As of 03/18/2020
As of Wednesday, March 18, 2020 the entrance doors, both front and back, to the Marshall County
Courthouse Annex will be closed. The Register's Office will be open for business as usual but not to the
public. Office staff will be there 8 am until 4:30 pm doing regular office duties such as recording and filing.
The process is the following:
1. If you have a document that needs to be recorded or filed go to the back entrance of
2. There will be a black box with signage inside of breezeway to the right of the back glass double
3. Call the office 931-359-4933
and let the office staff know that you have dropped off a
document inside the box. At that time, we will give you instructions.
4. The document must be in a sealed envelope.
5. We must have the following written information on the outside of envelope: name and contact
number of person dropping document off, date and time of drop off, and name of person
picking up document and phone number of person picking up document. The following will be
pick-up times for documents: morning time between 10 am and 10:30 am and afternoon pick-
up time will be between 2 pm and 2:30 pm.NO EXCEPTIONS. The pick-up location will be the
County Clerk's drive through window at the rear of Courthouse Annex.
6. No cash, no credit card, just check only
7. Due to the policy in place by Marshall County Government, we cannot have personal contact
for your safety.
8. We can be reached by email, fax, or regular mail.
9. Before you drop off a document make sure the document is complete with no blanks or it will
slow the process down.
10. Attention Title Searchers or Lawyers, our information can be accessed viawww.ustitlesearch.comtemporarilyforfree.Click
on the Free Access button and select
Contact US Titlesearch if you have any questions. 615-223-1823
11. The Marshall County Register of Deeds takes the responsibility very serious and we will
continue to operate the office in a safe and efficient way as not to interrupt the buying and
selling of property in Marshall County.12.
Please contact the Register's Office for any questions, 931-359-4933.
Subject to change
Marshall County Register of Deeds